This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patreon Reward Issue

We just noticed that some people connected patreon account to forum account and haven't received their patreon reward.
    There is some weird bug on patreon's side, we have already contacted them.
    If you have the same issue, then pls reply to this topic and I will manually fix it

Edit:
    Patreon issue should be fixed now, anyway if you have any troubles pls reply here

Hello! I connected my Patreon account and I am having this issue; it states that I have "no package" even though I have paid for the 10$ pledge. My Patreon name is "Taskmaster." Thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by TaskMaster View Post
      Hello! I connected my Patreon account and I am having this issue; it states that I have "no package" even though I have paid for the 10$ pledge. My Patreon name is "Taskmaster." Thanks for any help!
      thanks, it should work from now till 17.12.19

Comment

I've also just upgraded my tier sub from tier 1 to tier 3 and it's still saying that i have only tier 1 rewards. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by rebsrule View Post
          I've also just upgraded my tier sub from tier 1 to tier 3 and it's still saying that i have only tier 1 rewards. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
          it should work from now fine

Comment

Hi, same problem here. Connected to my Patreon account but still it's like I did not donate at all. Thx for your help in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Shroud83 View Post
              Hi, same problem here. Connected to my Patreon account but still it's like I did not donate at all. Thx for your help in advance!
              hi, try out to login in game
              it should work

Comment

Hi have the same problem . Connected to my Patreon account not working . My Patreonname is the same as here .

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent20 View Post
                  Hi have the same problem . Connected to my Patreon account not working . My Patreonname is the same as here .
                  hi,
                  it looks like you haven't connected your account yet
                  visit this link to connect your patreon account to forum account magissy.com/forum/patreon

if you will have any troubles, reply here

Comment

i connected mine and its not working my patreon name is the same as here and my account says locked HWID 2/07/2020 but is the 9th now still not working

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmanskid View Post
                      i connected mine and its not working my patreon name is the same as here and my account says locked HWID 2/07/2020 but is the 9th now still not working
                      hi, sorry for delay.
                      i have checked your account and i guess issue was already fixed, if not pm me in discord or reply here

Comment

Hi have the same problem . Connected to my Patreon account not working

Comment

Hello. Please help with the award.

Comment

sorry for the delay, we are working hard on next update
                            currently looking step by step what went wrong

for faster communication i recommend contact us via discord
                            https://discord.gg/xNQC45u

Comment

Originally posted by Patsy View Post
                              Hello. Please help with the award.
                              im not able to track your pledge via Official Patreon API but can see on Patreon Page

i have enabled "overwrite access" till 29.03.20 as Patreon Tier 3

make sure that your pledges are publicly visible, so it will automaticly give access in the future
                              you can check it here
                              https://www.patreon.com/settings/profile
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	QxKkeJ1.png
Views:	59
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	257

Comment

Working...
                              X